sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

Finished Products #2


Eis mais uns produtinhos acabados!
Let's check some finished products!

1- Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Hidratante de Noite (tenho pena de ter acabado este creme, é realmente muito bom!)
1- Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer (i am sad that i finished this moisturizer because it was really good for my skin!)

2- Loção de Limpeza da Clean & Clear. Usava-o como tónico depois de remover a maquilhagem. Gostei dele principalmente porque não tem álcool e não deixava a minha pele super seca. Voltaria a comprar mas vou experimentar outro desta vez.
2- Clean & Clear Toner. I use it after i remove my make-up and i really like it, mainly because it doesn´t have alcohol and it didn´t leave my skin super dry. I would buy it again, but i will try another this time.

1 comentário: